Self Service Pet Wash
PET WASH HOURS:
10:00AM - 5:00PM Weekdays
12:00PM - 4:00PM Sunday
The last pet wash should arrive 10 minutes prior to closing and be completed a half an hour after closing.
Your pet wash comes equipped with:
- Folding ramp for easy access to tub
- Restraint system to hold your fur buddy in place
- Tub to fit the size of your pet
- Apron to protect you
- Shampoos and deodorizers*
- Wash and dry brushes to get down deep into the fur for a delicious massage and extra stylish touch
- Multiple towel varieties for a nice rub down
- Variable speed, room temp air blow dryers to keep your buddy calm and cool (slight heat from motor)
- Treats for your pet to help ensure a great spa experience!
Please call 970-470-4072 ahead of time to make arrangements in order to ensure the safety of your pet.
APPLY THIS REMEDY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER SKUNKING!!
1-QUART HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
¼ CUP BAKING SODA
2 tsp. DISH LIQUID
- For big dogs, double or triple the recipe.
- Always use a freshly made batch.
- Do not get solution in eyes; the hydrogen peroxide can burn them.
- APPLY TO DRY PET! Do not wet pet down; apply solution from the collar back to tail.
- Lather into coat for about 5 minutes or until skunk smell begins to dissipate.
- If face is stinky, use a sponge to apply around chin, cheeks, ears and forehead. Stay away from the eyes.
- When rinsing face, tilt head back to keep runoff from getting into eyes.
- Do a full body rinse, and repeat entire process one or two more times.