Self Service Pet Wash
PET WASH HOURS:
10:00AM - 5:00PM Weekdays
12:00PM - 4:00PM Sunday
The last pet wash should arrive 10 minutes prior to closing and be completed a half an hour after closing.
Your pet wash comes equipped with:
- Folding ramp for easy access to tub
- Restraint system to hold your fur buddy in place
- Tub to fit the size of your pet
- Apron to protect you
- Shampoos and deodorizers*
- Wash and dry brushes to get down deep into the fur for a delicious massage and extra stylish touch
- Multiple towel varieties for a nice rub down
- Variable speed, room temp air blow dryers to keep your buddy calm and cool (slight heat from motor)
- Treats for your pet to help ensure a great spa experience!
Please call 970-470-4072 ahead of time to make arrangements in order to ensure the safety of your pet. Monday through Friday, the facility is shared with our groomer. However, at least one tub is always available to use!
APPLY THIS REMEDY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER SKUNKING!!
1-QUART HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
¼ CUP BAKING SODA
2 tsp. DISH LIQUID
- For big dogs, double or triple the recipe.
- Always use a freshly made batch.
- Do not get solution in eyes; the hydrogen peroxide can burn them.
- APPLY TO DRY PET! Do not wet pet down; apply solution from the collar back to tail.
- Lather into coat for about 5 minutes or until skunk smell begins to dissipate.
- If face is stinky, use a sponge to apply around chin, cheeks, ears and forehead. Stay away from the eyes.
- When rinsing face, tilt head back to keep runoff from getting into eyes.
- Do a full body rinse, and repeat entire process one or two more times.