Getting in and out of a vehicle can become very difficult for a pet as it ages, which is why the Natural-Step® Ramp is so important. When a dog is going up a hill, the tendency is to use its nails to get additional grip. The Natural-Step® Ramp with Poly-Grass allows the dog to get a grip and feel secure while walking up a soft surface that will not scratch its paw pads. The grass is also soft to the touch for the pet parent and will not scuff or scratch interiors of a vehicle.
The Natural-Step® Ramp is lightweight, easy to open and fold and offers one of the widest walking paths for a 72" long ramp making it easy for your pet to use. The soft rubber-grip handle makes carrying the ramp easy and the automatic locking latch secures the ramp closed so there will be no accidental unfolding of the ramp. The thin compact fold makes this ramp the most compact 72" long ramp available to date. It easily stores in the back of your SUV or minivan or under the bed or couch for quick easy access.
- Poly-Grass surface for easy grip going up or down. (no more slipping)
- Automatic locking clip for easy open and close.
- Rubber-grip handle for portability.
- Rubber pads on both ends help prevent slipping.
- Safety tether latch
- Replaceable Poly-Grass surface
- Maximum weight 200 lbs for Mini and 250 lbs for Large.
- Open Dimensions 42" or 72" long x 16" wide x 1.5" thick.
- Folded Dimensions 21" or 36" long x 16" wide x 3" thick
- Only weighs 11 lbs. (mini) or 17 lbs. (large).
- Mini is for heights up to 24".