Deflects up to 75 degrees F (24 degrees C) surface temperature away from your dog's paw. Designed for protection from hot surfaces - sidewalks, concrete, streets, boats, docks and sand.
- Six sizes (SIZE X-SMALL ONLY HAS A GREY MESH TOP, ALL OTHER SIZES ARE AS SHOWN)
- $35.95 to $41.95 for four boots, depending on size.
- U.S. Patent 7,971,557.
- Canadian Patent 2,486,628.
- Easy to put on - difficult to slip off!
- Wide opening split seam top.
- Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
- Generous foam at the closures create a secure grip and cushion the dog's paw when the boot is tightened.
- Great for sidewalks, asphalt, boats, docks and sand.
- Breathable mesh upper on all size boots.
- Small - XLarge have a recycled rubber sole.
- Petite and XSmall have a grippy, flexible, skid resistant sole.
- To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear. Available on our web site.
- Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.